Farewell to a Wonderful Year

in OTC's Blog Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:47 am
by OTC • 72 Posts

This is my final message for 2012 and what a year this has been!

We had the most wonderful beginning in January. This continued throughout the year and I began to take for granted that things would progress as smoothly but there was one slight blot on our landscape. Hopefully this has been resolved. What would life be without a few hitches?

We have seen the return of students who suffered motor accident injuries, ill health, family breakdowns but their indomitable spirit won through. A huge level of respect and my absolute admiration is extended to them with Special Commiseration to Lwiindi who sustained serious injuries in a motor vehicle accident while on his way to pay his school fees. Happily, he has recovered and is now on his way to regaining full health.

As the year closes, those of you who celebrate as Christians, will be enjoying the festive season, remembering loved ones, family members who may be absent and reflecting on the true meaning of this time of year. Stay Safe!

I will close with one final thought from one of my students whose philosophy of "continuous studying and learning, keeps one within the market and economy" is most apt and it is a philosophy which I would also recommend. I hope that you all have a most wonderful time and I shall see you in the New Year.

Last edited Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:35 am | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Jaclyn Campoli
Board Statistics
The forum has 77 topics and 109 posts.

0 members have been online today: