Should I? or Shouldn't I?

in OTC's Blog Sat May 28, 2011 5:55 pm
by OTC • 72 Posts

With so much going on daily, it is sometimes very difficult to make the right decision at the right time. We often get students asking whether it is better to study now or delay it for a later date when funds may be more readily available. Different students have different dilemmas but with the rising cost of services including education, it may not be wise to delay your studies. I saw the disappointment of my dearest friend who delayed doing her course in October when the cost was £125.00. When she finally decided to enrol in January, the fee was £700.00 and totally out of reach. Her long yearned-for qualification which would get her the job of her dreams dissipated in an instant.

Nowadays, most jobs require related qualifications. It is very difficult to get into the work place without a qualification and the cost continues to spiral. My advice is never to put off until tomorrow, what can be done today.

There is one note of caution however. Some training organisations are listed as having closed without giving much notice or warning to their students who may have already paid fees and have even started courses. Be vigilant when deciding when and where to study.

Last edited Sat May 28, 2011 5:56 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Jaclyn Campoli
Board Statistics
The forum has 77 topics and 109 posts.

0 members have been online today: