Hi There

in Students to Students Thu May 19, 2011 8:11 pm
by Michael

Are there any students who have studied at OTC? Let me know as I am thinking of doing a course

Scroll up

RE: Hi There

in Students to Students Fri May 20, 2011 11:39 am
by Claudine

Hi Michael

I am also thinking of doing the same. It makes sense since I cannot continue with my law degree. I can still work as a Paralegal especially as I now have a family. My friend is now a paralegal and she says that she does the same work as a solicitor and gets very good wages. I started my law degree but after 8 months, I found it so expensive and hard work. So I am going to give this a try too.

Scroll up

in Students to Students Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 pm
by Pascal

Hi Guys Michael and Claudine

I am French and have lived in the USa and Uk for more than 25 years, and am in France now. i have done a Paralegal course in the USA and studied, as an adult student English Law for three years (ending in 2003) in the UK via a weekly day course for three years. I had to move with my work (not legal related) and raise two Daughters with my wife in our travels. This course, which I am taking, is excellent, well priced, deal with actual Law and the teacher is professional but friendly and it is very satisfying. You so have to do it.

Regards

Pascal

Scroll up

in Students to Students Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm
by Michael

Hi Pascal

Wow, thanks for your reply. I think I will take the plunge. It's something I wanted to do for a long time but somehow didnt get round to it. Wasnt sure where to look!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Jaclyn Campoli
Board Statistics
The forum has 77 topics and 109 posts.

0 members have been online today: