Progress

in Students to Students Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 pm
by Lenore

I just wanted to follow up with you and let you know the progress that I made with various universities since completing my paralegal course.

I got accepted to two universities The Manchester Metropolitan University (unconditional LLB Honours) and Birmingham University (lower class - condition). I accepted MMU; I am expected to start on 16 September 2011. I am waiting the final approval on my scholarship application, if not, I will defer my program to January 2012.

I thought it would be nice of me to share this information with you, as you were a big help to me.

Once again Wendy, thank so very very much for all your help, I really appreciate it.

Scroll up

RE: Progress

in Students to Students Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 pm
by Kristelle • 3 Posts

Hi Lenore,

How was the paralegal course? Was it really difficult?

Scroll up

RE: Progress

in Students to Students Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:56 pm
by Elizabeth

Hi Kristelle:

I am an international student, so took the pre-recorded classes. It was great. I have a full time job and 2 teenagers, so I did the lessons and studied whenever I could find the time. I cannot comment on the on-line classroom, but I'm sure it would not be a disappointment. Wendy breaks everything down and makes it easy to understand. Any problems, and she is there to help and answer questions. She also keeps it interesting.

I just finished Module 2 and am waiting to do my test, after which I"m going to do the Corporate Law.

Hope this helps.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Jaclyn Campoli
Board Statistics
The forum has 77 topics and 109 posts.

0 members have been online today: