It is never to late to learn and to re invent yourself!

in Students to OTC Sun May 29, 2011 9:33 pm
by Pascal

Being French and having spent more than twenty five years in the UK and the USA, I have seen much from business to education and more. Having been back in France for not even two years now has been a huge challenge as I have become much Americanized and British-ised. Although I adore france for what it is good for and as I am soon to learn french Law for some work, I am busy. But French Law is not as smooth and fast as English Law and is too buried in lengthy procedures and that is a fact. Besides, English Law is a great base (even more than that actually) for many Commonwealth countries. So, I decided, as I did respectively, some American Law in 1995, and English Law in 1998 and 2003, to refresh and complete my knowledge of English Law. This course is just great. for me, it completes what I learned before and it is a "hands on" course.

Ms Souter is very professional and also friendly. And it is well priced. As they say in the USA : " I have been around the block" and I can underline that this course (I am doing the Paralegal one) is a little gem that shall somehow make your career's life shine in a more beaming way. Just do it. Bonne nuit, Pascal

Scroll up

RE: It is never to late to learn and to re invent yourself!

in Students to OTC Tue May 31, 2011 2:04 pm
by OTC • 72 Posts

Hi Pascal

Thank you very much for visiting us and taking the time to share your valued and much appreciated views. I am sure that others will gain inspiration from you and we look forward to hearing from you again and again.
From the Team at OTC.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Jaclyn Campoli
Board Statistics
The forum has 77 topics and 109 posts.

0 members have been online today: