Paralegal association

in Students to OTC Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:24 pm
by angel

Dear Wendy

Does this course qualify you join a paralegal association? Also is it recognized qualification for employers. I have not studied anything purely academic since 2005 i.e .my social work training. Will I have to sit many hours revising me work for the exams? I also am a mature student and take a bit longer to understand complicated laws. my email is randeep310@aol.com thanks randeep kaur

Scroll up

RE: Paralegal association

in Students to OTC Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 pm
by OTC • 72 Posts

Hello Randeep

You can apply to the Institute of Paralegals for membership. The lessons are kept short so that students can study sufficiently well for the tests. You can choose how many lessons you download at any time and you will be able to keep abreast of what is being taught provided you either write or type your notes. You do, however, will need to keep revising your notes but they are not complicated.

Thanks.

OTC Team

Scroll up

RE: Paralegal course

in Students to OTC Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:23 pm
by angel

Dear Wendy
Thank you for your prompt response. I am sorting out all my finances and wish to join this endeavor in November 2013. I am going to take it all a step at a time, and am so glad that the course has flexibility. I shall attempt the first paralegal module test - see how well I do and then proceed on to the next level. thanks again for all the guidance and support you have given so far. Oh and I presume that this course is recognized by the employers at large. I am so glad to have found you - even though I was interested in doing a Wills and inheritance course; no doubt I will get the comprehensive knowledge of the legal concepts with your course. regards randeep kaur

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Jaclyn Campoli
Board Statistics
The forum has 77 topics and 109 posts.

0 members have been online today: